Monday, February 25, 2008

Seed Planting

Haha … I have not blogged for quite some time :)

Well, today something happened that made me realise that I need to write it down … blog about it. A “seed” I planted almost 10 years ago has finally grown into a tree, flowered and bore fruits :)

Well, it was a surprise for me and of course I am extremely delighted. So many years ago, I planted the seed and put much effort into it. Then when all things and efforts necessary have been done, I have left it all alone and almost forgotten about it. Haha, recently, suddenly it sprouted, and grown into a huge and strong tree that bore many beautiful flowers and bore lots of sweet & juicy fruits :)

Well, life is like this isn’t it? Everyday we are planting “seeds” … many many “seeds”.

Some good, some bad. Some will grow, many will just disappear without a trace. Somehow, we must consciously plan more good and positive seeds to off-set that negative seeds we might have intentionally or unintentionally planted.

Be persistent determined to plant as many good seeds as possible and give them adequate attention, watering, trimming of rotten leaves, fertilization, sun, etc.

One day, many of these “seeds” will bear fruit … eventhough we often might not be sure which ones. :)

Happy seeds planting …. remember to care for them *wink* :p


cheers

hanyi

No comments: