Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I Am Officially 40 Years Old Today

He he ... Yep, I am officially 40 years old today :)

I don't normally celebrate my birthdays but for today, I actually celebrated it with my mom and other family members and loved ones in Singapore. Just a simple and small gathering. Hehe ... a small cake, and some nice Singapore vegetarian delicacies too. :)

It was really nice to have such a simple celebration of my 40th birthday :)













Btw, I had a pleasant surprise when I was leaving Singapore. The ICA (Immigration & Checkpoints Authority) officer behind the counter (at the Singapore Customs & Immigration checkpoint at Woodlands) who checked and stamped my passport realised that it was my birthday and actually wished me a "happy birthday". Hehe ... that was sweet of him :)


cheers
hanyi

No comments: