Wednesday, February 22, 2006

My Favourite Chocolate: Beryl’s Roasted California Almond

Hehe, I have always loved chocolates, any chocolates, especially good chocolates. Currently, one of my favourite chocolates is Beryl’s California Roasted Almond:

Beryl's Almond Chocolates

Why do I like Beryl’s Almond chocolates so much? Well, first of all not too sweet and not too bitter. Then, it is also not too expensive. It is “just nice mah :)

It is really finger licking good. Smooth and thick. Mmmmph …..

Beryl's Almond Chocolates

Hehe, the above chocolate was not bitten by me lah. It was bitten by my colleague, Susan. If I gigit it, I would sapu the whole thing lah.

Anyway, this is what a real connoisseur of chocolate said about the proper way to eat chocs:

Chocolate is never like sex but closest to indeed..

To enjoy great sex u need passion. .lots of it and a great partner (one that u deeply in love with) .. just like appreciating chocolates, u need to get a good quality chocolate, your favorite and eat it with passion.

I like the unique taste of dark chocolate…..so strong, so rich yet so smooth and velvety … Start with the aroma of chocolate.. smell it.. hold a small piece with 2 fingers.. feel it.. take a gentle deep sniff while biting on it, isn’t crunchy and aroma is mild but yet refreshing and mysterious.. ,Once it’s in your mouth don’t chew but let it melts slowly, feel it with your tongue while gently sucking it, feel the smoothness, uniqueness and richness of its taste and texture and aroma in your mouth, at the back of ur tongue and then in ur throat…it’s just ..so SEXY…. arhh..blissfull and not to mention the increasing of heartbeats.. the releasing of endorphins, the happy mood while eating chocolate.. Chocolate can be so intoxicating…..

Oh yeah, the melted bits on your fingers.. nibble it off instead of licking, u know with ur front teeth, softly nibble it while tasting it with the tips of your tongue. K… sensuous !!..LOL.. now u know why u need to eat with your fingers minus the chocolate wrapper?

Geez!!! Now I know I have been enjoying my favourite chocolates the wrong way!!!

cheers,
hanyi

ps. btw, Beryl’s California Roasted Almond chocolates are made in Malaysia!!!

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

Technorati Blogs on : Recently Updated Blogs On Chocolate or Authority Blogs On Chocolate

No comments: